How to fix missing Hot-spot in iOS 9


Shortly after the recent Lenovo press conference, I was supposed to e-mail high resolution images of the new products to my teammates. Since I didn't carry the datacard, I thought of using iPhone 6s' personal Wi-Fi hotspot for accessing the Internet. I went into Settings, and much to my surprise I couldn't find the personal hotspot there. After scratching my head for minutes, I figured out the feature is buried somewhere in the mobile data section.

On the lines of “I am going to Science the sh*t out of this”, I Googled the sh*t out of this, and figured out it's a very common issue with iOS, and a lot of users face this after having upgraded to new version of the software, in my case it was iOS 9.0.2. If you are also facing this issue, then here's a very easy trick to fix the missing personal Wi-Fi hotspot on your iPhone:

Step 1: Launch the Settings. Tap on the Mobile Data.


Step 2: Tap the Mobile Data Network


Step 3: Scroll down little, you will spot the Personal Hotspot. Type anything in the Username


Step 4: Navigate back, Hola! Personal Hotspot appears. It will also show up in the main Settings.


Did you find this tip useful? Do you have any other or much easier trick to fix this? Let us know in the comments section below. Go to our How Tos section for more such tips and tricks.

How to fix missing Hot-spot in iOS 9 How to fix missing Hot-spot in iOS 9 Reviewed by Unknown on 7:49:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Thank for comment